The Bullet Journal for Knitter 2024
Middelstrikk has made yet another beautiful Bullet Journal for Knitters!
If you like to make notes of your projects in a creative, pretty and inspiring way - this is the journal for you. You have an overview and control over you knitting life. The book can be used for looking up the yarn you have in your stash, what yarn or size you made a project in, designers you like etc.
The journal follows the year as a calendar, and you will have a monthly overviews.
The size of the book is 17 x 24 cm
It;s printed on thick paper and has a spiral back.
- A total of 106 pages
- Note pages with space for 50 projects
- Monthly overview of all your current projects
- Knitting tracker
- Yearly overview of projects, which type garment or item, and colour of the projects.
- Gift knitting
- Count of yarn labels (to find out how many meters/grams knitted)
- Wish list
- Library of digital patterns
- Yarn purchases
- Overview of body measurements for yourself and the people you knit for a lot.
- Yarn stash. 8 pages with a total space for 240 different yarns
- Left over yarn / Scrappy yarn (like half used balls/ skeins) space for 60 different types
- Empty note pages with lines and bullets
We recommend that you use colouring pencils or water based pens so that it does not go through the paper.
- Out of stock